Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nair Irritation What Can I Use To Sooth Irritation After Using Nair?

What can I use to sooth irritation after using Nair? - nair irritation

A friend of mine suggested I try this cream Nair bikini things that seem to work very well for them.
Well, leave it for six minutes, including instructions for ordering, but now that the area is usually red and irritated very much. I tried a lotion that feels better off, but restless. Who knows, and what do I do, you will feel better and / or irritation to the bottom? Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Burdee said...

I use Vaseline after using Nair. I also tried the olive oil for skin irritation. Or try using Nair for the face, which is not so strong.

Burdee said...

I use Vaseline after using Nair. I also tried the olive oil for skin irritation. Or try using Nair for the face, which is not so strong.

adobepri... said...

Aloe vera can help. Nair is really irritating.

Morgan ♥ said...

I would not use Nair, it is very hard on the skin and smells terrible.

Post a Comment