Saturday, January 30, 2010

Symptoms Of Hernia Gro Okay I Had Sex A Couple Of Weeks Ago It's Too Early To Take A Test But I'm Having Some Symptoms That Worry Me?

Okay I had sex a couple of weeks ago it's too early to take a test but I'm having some symptoms that worry me? - symptoms of hernia gro

Well somone had sex with 17 from 19 and 20 And now, because I was sick and vomiting. I was dizzy and tired and my breasts were painful. I'm a little late, but I am also very stressed. It seems like you might be pregnant for you, or I'm just thinking about things? You can also signs or symptoms of pregnancy in early adolescence?

4 comments:

yellow_f... said...

It is possible that you are pregnant, but I think it would be symptoms of the disease even in the morning. Tired and sore breasts, yes, but I doubt, vomiting and later less than you think.

It is necessary to go on and carried out a pregnancy test. If you arrive late, do not be too early to do so. Or go see your doctor may have caught a virus when she is not pregnant.

Marlene said...

Signs will usually appear 2-3 months after the expected date of menstruation
Well, I thnk Pregnancy
because the characters are the same in adolescents and adults

Cohen's mum back again said...

approximately 2 weeks after sex, you can try. If you do not start within the next 2 days, I would try

Cohen's mum back again said...

approximately 2 weeks after sex, you can try. If you do not start within the next 2 days, I would try

Post a Comment