Thursday, January 21, 2010

Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo What Is This Brown Residue In My Hair???

What is this brown residue in my hair??? - neutrogena anti residue shampoo

Hello to all. I do not know if my hair is oily in nature, or if for some reason can not all the shampoo from my hair EVER. I still have that gross accumulation is of me and my plate very unruly hair straightening, when he heals. Therefore, it is very greasy, but I do not know if it's just that I do not understand everything. I try so hard but never seems to get better! I bought Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo today and I am still waiting to dry my hair and see what happens. I usually never blowdry my hair and I usually throw on a normal day, so do not know if that has something to do. If someone could help me, really thank you! THIS IS BIG! : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment