Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bible Quotes For Girls Bible Quotes On Truth And Trust... And Promiscous Women?

Bible quotes on truth and trust... and promiscous women? - bible quotes for girls

Long story short ...

This woman falls in love with her, even if I was told that she was promiscuous, she loved sex and loved people. I shut it down.

However, his true personality is hidden under the guise of a good church going girl.

I personally do not think believing in God, like most people, but I want people here to tell me to quote from the Bible to show me him that, even though I've not religious, I'm worried about what made me fall.

Just in case:
Pro · my · cu · OR = Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners, the blind choice of sexual partners

No comments:

Post a Comment