Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Shoes Go With Cornflower Blue David's Bridal Shoes - Uncomfortable?

David's Bridal Shoes - Uncomfortable? - what shoes go with cornflower blue

I asked DB shoes with my dresses for bridesmaids to go. They dressed in cornflower blue and the shoes were dyed navy.They ordered came this week, and I slipped, and although it was not my size, I realized that I would be very uncomfortable. no arch support and the feeling that I was standing on a stone. I do not know what to do. I feel very bad, British Columbia, believes it to complain about it, and I ordered it easier for them, for all the same shoe. Has anyone had experience with shoes PP? Were they uncomfortable for you? Do you think it would be better if we use a model of the gel in the bottom of them? I return? Or I should not care, because I have to bear? I remember, were at the wedding of my brothers, we find aD Use our own shoes, but they were black. It was my own shoes and my feet were still dying at the end of the day. I can not imagine what these shoes are going to test them and do not know what they are doing it!

3 comments:

○•○•Cass... said...

Through a gift from the Maid of Honor, why not take a pair of blue flip-flops at the reception? Old Navy for $ 2.50 a pair. Or see if you can find some gel inserts Dr. Scholl's. I am sure that the shoes will not be so bad for the actual ceremony and photographs. Dress shoes are generally not as comfortable, no matter where they come from.

Finally a Mrs.!! said...

I also cornflower blue bridesmaids dresses! But I thought the shoes were really uncomfortable for PP in leaving my daughter choose her own shoes, simply collect all the white goods or money ... I told them they could flip-flops for the ceremony are also time that these small heel

kitkat said...

You can get dark blue ballet shoes as a gift for her bridesmaids to the change before the reception. that the only way they have in the bricks soon.
Never tried the gel deposits Tho, so that the best way may be, although I will change my marriage in ballet shoes to heels because my feet hurt.

Post a Comment