Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Renting A Moped In Italy Can Anyone Give Me Their Opinion Of Renting A Moped For Use Around Waikiki?

Can anyone give me their opinion of renting a moped for use around waikiki? - renting a moped in italy

I'm going to Waikiki and want to rent a moped. I have no motorcycle license, so he could keep the 50 cc. I weigh 185 pounds. Has anyone experience with any of the following things happen around the island of Pearl Harbor and other attractions? Where can I park my car in these areas? For problems with theft? Thank you! Please give me any advice you have!

2 comments:

J.R. said...

I used to have a moped for 3 years in Waikiki and friends who had worked in the shops there. Make sure you wear a helmet when you hire a. A scooter costs about $ 40 per day, or perhaps $ 250for the week. You can park your moped parked almost anywhere. Be sure to block the rear wheel to something solid, otherwise it could be stolen.

I never really on the western Long Road moped. But in order to Diamond Head, bays and Haunama is coming this part of the island easily. Have Fun

Beckee said...

Oahu has a number of pedestrian and bicycle terrible accident and death rates, and Waikiki is congestion on an island, which is characterized by congestion known. We often see tourists on scooters, and I always wonder why. Parking and theft are two problems, yes!

Post a Comment