Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long Can You Store Contact Solution In A Case Questions About Contact Lenses, Cleaning Them, Contact Case?

Questions about contact lenses, cleaning them, contact case? - how long can you store contact solution in a case

Here is my first time through the contacts. I use the FreshLook ColorBlends are disposable. I was not sure how to get them clean, but I went into the shop and suggested the solution of cleanliness. I know Clean Care is a day for a different type of solution and takes hours to clean. That is why I also bought a solution other than "Softwear" salt "which was actually recommended on" Clean Care "for times when I want to rinse the lenses.

My questions are:

1. How long do I have to use FreshLook ColorBlends contacts? Can I do more than the recommended 1-2 weeks? How do I know when I should stop wearing?

2. Should I point the cleaning system cleans the attention of every night to clean the contacts?

3. When I say .. a nap a few hours I'm not taking proper care because it will still be substantial clean time. Is that when you use the cleaning method, rather fresh? Can I have it in there just in contact with the solution?

4. What is the right way to store contacts in contact and the correct way to remove it from the box and in my eyes?

5. Is it necessary to clean the contact area, even if it is new and just bought the store (in a sealed packet?) How can I clean the case of contact?

That is what I have previously purchased, please contact:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a ...

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a ...

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a ...

Please write the answers. I do not want to hurt your eyes and never worn contacts before and need help. Thank you to everyone who responded.

1 comment:

Dr. Bill said...

Sleeping in contact lenses cause 10 times more problems, not sleep in them. Always wash and dry your hands. Saline is only for rinsing. Not for storage or cleaning.

# 1 FreshLook ColorBlends are disposable lenses for the week or take 1 day and night, or only 2 weeks after the day-authorized use.

2. With careful to leave the solution to clean lenses overnight.

3. If you do not want to take a nap with them, or another appropriate solution would be to simply not with tap water.

4. Place the lens in the case of any edge of a saucer. Use a sufficient solution to cover the lens. To remove the lens, put your fingers on the case, and the lenses are attached to the fingertips.

5. Cases, clean with warm soapy water and rinse it under Spickett.

6. You must first overcome their fear of touching the eyes, the first:

a. Wash and dry hands;

b. Then pull the eyelids open with the middle finger.

c. Then played on several occasionsWhite of the eyes with your index finger, until there is no doubt.

d. Dry Index, then place the lens at the tip of the fingers with the edges pointing away from the finger, like a saucer.

e. Colored part of the eye looks in the mirror.

f. Remove the cover next to the middle finger.

g. The top cover of the tabs press against the front and not to the target release is set for the eyes.

h. Before and after stopping down the lower eyelid after upper eyelid.

7. A guide to http://www.coloredcontacts.com/lenses_ey ...

Post a Comment