Friday, February 19, 2010

Underwear Initiation Am I Going To Get Hazed Tonight At My Fraternity's Initiation?

Am I going to get hazed tonight at my fraternity's initiation? - underwear initiation

I decided to join a fraternity at my university and I an email this morning to tell me "to report at 9:00 for an initiation Clock" in the fraternity house. The e-mail also told me exactly what I should wear, even in my underwear and socks. (they want white shorts and white socks.) I called the guy who promises to request more information, purchase, because he was worried about whether bullying is taking place. He laughed in a sarcastic manner and said "better than hope, that 9 out of other commitments in your group to wear clean socks." What will it mean and why should a man on the other socks? What are the chances that tonight I Hazed are and what might happen Care?

2 comments:

AG said...

Bullying should not be allowed, but it happens anyway. It is likely that you are dangerous amounts of alcohol without drinking wants to worry about his health, then you are not homo-erotic acts with 9 other guys. Is this the kind of thing, looking forward to the moment when he decided to join a Fraternity?

Note for the coming years, if your "brothers" You see, they think, "Man, I can not believe you actually socks!

Thomas T said...

Scotto, I think that will happen today evening hazing, including sexual activity in what will probably be unwilling participants. The other types of socks will probably be used as a gag in her mouth, as they put it through various sexual acts. You may be required to make oral sex, or you've done, another group () masturbation, or even sodomized by one or more members of the Brotherhood members. Are you sure you join this fraternity? Think you can do so via the e-mail and the wildest possibilities, the children.

Post a Comment